$500 Solar System Cashback*
How Much Could Solar Save You?
*$2,926 Federal Government Incentives(Small Scale Renewable Scheme) has been calculated based on 77 STC’s at a value of $38 on a 5.94kW system in postcode 3000, with a redemption period of 11 years.
HOW SOLAR MONSTER CAN HELP YOU
Solar Monster is a Solar Broker that works with solar installers/retailers to help you compare solar systems from a range of installers across the country. Solar Monster thinks all eligible Australians should take advantage of solar incentives to combat their expensive power bills. These financial incentives make it the perfect time to go solar. We are not an approved CEC (Clean Energy Council) member as we are a broker, however our solar partners are CEC accredited.
100% FREE CONSULTATION
Solar Power &
Panels for Homes
Commercial & Business
Solar Panel Systems
DOWNLOAD E-BOOK & GET SOLAR QUOTE
Here’s What We Do:
Solar Monster helps you Compare Solar Systems & Quotes from a range of installers across the country. Our great relationship with the solar installers guarantees two things: Great Prices & Professional installs. We think all eligible Australians should take advantage of all the solar rebates and incentives that are available to help them to combat their expensive power bills. These financial incentives & falling solar panel prices make it the perfect time to buy solar. Solar Monster helps homes and businesses source solar power system quotes from our range of partnered Solar Installers. When you buy a solar system from us you can rest assured that you are getting a quality installer. We vet all our partners to guarantee quality.
Wondering what is the Best Solar System Size?
Solar Monster will help you make an educated decision on your Solar Power System. So you can get a solar system that adequately services your electricity consumption. There is no point buying a bigger solar system if you don’t need it. We can help you make an informed decision about your electricity consumption and solar needs. Solar Systems have come down in price recently, so it makes sense to shop around.
Let our solar experts help you shop for a brand new solar system.
Fast, Free, Fair
Ask us a question
Time you checked your bill? We’re here to help.
$37.25 P/W Terms and Conditions
- Finance is based on RateSetter’s terms and conditions and is subject to lending criteria and approval.
- Financing is based on instalments of $37.25/week over a period of 260 weeks and may include additional fees. Please obtain a formal quotation to see Ratesetter's range of finance options.
- This offer is available on a 5.94kW solar power system with a Sungrow 5 kW SG5K-D inverter and 18 x JA Solar MonoCrystalline 330W PERC panels.
- The information contained in this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the RateSetter Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- Solar Monster has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solar Monster can refer you to RateSetter Finance Pty Ltd to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume reinvestment of borrower payments at the same rate throughout the lending term and assumes your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or -default. See the Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- RateSetter Australia RE Limited ABN 571 666 466 35 holds Australian financial services licence number 449176 and Australian credit licence number 449176, and is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- $2,926 Federal Government Incentive(Small Scale Renewable Energy Scheme) has been calculated based on 90 STCs at a value of $38 on a 5.94kW System in postcode 3000, with a redemption period of 11 years.For more information on how STC’s are calculated please visit Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to our Solar Retailer Partner. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by one of our Solar Retailer Partners.
- Offer pricing subject to 2020 installation availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices are based on a single-story home. Additional charges may apply.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks last and can be terminated at any time at Solar Monster’s sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in NSW and ACT regions. Additional cost may apply due to distance from solar retailer. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Supply and installation are subject to our solar retailer partner’s terms and conditions. These can be requested by calling Solar Monster.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solar Monster will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Offer valid until 11.59pm July 31st
*Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
Prepaid Visa Card to the value of $500
Top Level, 99 Creek Street, Brisbane, 4000
Phone: 1300 223 848
Eligible Solar System
JA Solar MonoCrystalline 330W PERC panels & Sungrow 5kW SG5K-D Single Phase Inverter of 5.94kW or above.
06th July 2020, Until 11:59, 31st July 2020
Prepaid Visa Card Supplier
Corporate Prepaid Cards Pty Ltd ABN 25 092 828 772
How can you purchase an eligible solar system
By request through Solar Monsters call centre
Information on how to qualify forms part of these Terms and Conditions. If you take up the Offer you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
In order to be eligible for the Prepaid Visa Card, you must:
- be an Australian resident aged over 18 years,
- comply with any special conditions communicated by Solar Monster in relation to the promotion
- purchase one of the below offers
All purchases of eligible Solar System offers are subject to the Solar Retailer’s terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
How to receive your Prepaid Visa Card
Prepaid Visa Card cards will be issued 7 days after the Solar System has been installed and full payment has been made to the Solar Retailer.
If you cancel or fail to pay for your solar system in full you will forfeit your rights to the Prepaid Visa Card.
See Prepaid Visa Card Activation for more information.
This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion (including the offer of any other Prepaid Visa Card by Solar Monster). Solar Monster reserves the right to disqualify any person from receiving the Prepaid Visa Card under this Promotion:
(a) If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
(b) For a breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
(c) If it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
(d) For any false or misleading conduct of any kind; or
(e) If the customer has already received a Prepaid Visa Card in conjunction with purchase of an Solar System through Solar Monster
(f) The Prepaid Visa Card cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash, refunded for cash, transferred into another name or be sold.
If a Prepaid Visa Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the Prepaid Visa Card is liable for payment of such tax.
Solar Monster reserves the right in its sole discretion or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice.
Solar Monster and the Prepaid Visa Card Supplier, (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for any theft, unauthorised access, third party interference, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction, or personal injury (including loss of opportunity) suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the receipt, acceptance or use of the Prepaid Visa Card (whether negligent or not), except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, neither Solar Monster nor the Prepaid Visa Card Supplier is liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Prepaid Visa Card.
Solar Monster reserves the right to substitute the Prepaid Visa Card with another incentive of the same value.
In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Australian Resident means a person who resides in Australia at the time of application and either holds Australian or New Zealand citizenship; or, holds an Australian permanent residency visa; or, has been in Australia continuously for six months or more on a temporary work visa and currently resides in Australia
(b) Prepaid Visa Card means the $500 Debit card which will be issued by the Prepaid Visa Card supplier
(d) Retailer means an Solar Retailer offering Eligible Solar Systems through Solar Monster.